Every Woman – Ensuring quality, universal, lifelong reproductive healthcare for women and girls in Ireland
A model for providing caring, comprehensive reproductive healthcare services for women and girls:
- Where the complexities of real life are being recognised in a non-judgmental way.
- Where education and non-directive support are available in order to ensure the best decisions and outcomes.
- Where women’s and girls’ health and well-being are being protected.
- Where a woman who needs to end a pregnancy can be cared for in Ireland.
- Where care options are accessible and affordable for all women and girls, whatever their circumstances or beliefs.
- Where we support those who provide care for women and girls.
Read next Our model for reproductive health services